Key: Assignments | Presentations | Readings | Field Trips | Evening Events
Click HERE to print a copy.
Things to Note:
- Class meets 9:00 to 12:00 M,T,W,F. We may occasionally run over, but not more than half an hour.
- The films listed here are tentative. I’ve uncovered a trove of new films, which I’m apt to explore with you.
- Save each Thursday for a required field shoot. I’ve listed the tentative sites on the schedule.
- Besides regular class meetings, there will be an Ethnographic Film Festival each Tuesday evening from 7-9pm in Gregory 161. You must attend 3 of the 4 sessions. The festival will be open to the public.
- You will present your final projects to the public on Thursday, May 30th, from 7-9 pm in Gregory 161. Bring your friends!